At the Raychaudhuri Lab, we study the basis of immune mediated disease using techniques in human genetics, bioinformatics, and systems biology.
- Distinct HLA Associations with Rheumatoid Arthritis Subsets Defined by Serological Subphenotype
- Fast, sensitive and accurate integration of single-cell data with Harmony
- Early progression to active tuberculosis is a highly heritable trait driven by 3q23 in Peruvians
- Defining Inflammatory Cell States in Rheumatoid Arthritis Joint Synovial Tissues by Integrating Single-cell Transcriptomics and Mass Cytometry
- IMPACT: Genomic annotation of cell-state-specific regulatory elements inferred from the epigenome of bound transcription factors
- Lymphocyte innateness is defined by underlying transcriptional states reflecting a balance between proliferation and effector functions