At the Raychaudhuri Lab, we study the basis of immune mediated disease using techniques in human genetics, bioinformatics, and systems biology.
Below, please click each figure to visit the associated publication.
Soumya Raychaudhuri's Twitter
- Thanks for a really nice visit (virtually) to @stanfordimmuno’s computational immunology program. Great lunch discussion with grad student about what computational immunology is and should be. It’s a harder question than it first appears!
- So I ran into @FanZhang_Jessie in Colorado at the TB keystone! Connected once through the @soumya_boston lab in Boston and now off to start our new adventures as #NewPI's. So happy to see that you're thriving! Wonderful coincidence! t.co/S1NKyYspzE
- @anshulkundaje If you are a fool - we all are! Managing lab finances is hard, and as a lab grows and picks up more complex funding (including trainee fellowship, subcontracts, etc.) it gets harder for PI and grants managers alike. Mid-career labs are often really at risk for these mishaps.
- @minouye271 Failed - 62.5%. But I’m not British, so that is ok right?
- @HeidiRehm @ashG Congratulations @HeidiRehm!!