At the Raychaudhuri Lab, we study the basis of immune mediated disease using techniques in human genetics, bioinformatics, and systems biology.
Below, please click each figure to visit the associated publication.
- Distinct HLA Associations with Rheumatoid Arthritis Subsets Defined by Serological Subphenotype
- Fast, sensitive and accurate integration of single-cell data with Harmony
- Early progression to active tuberculosis is a highly heritable trait driven by 3q23 in Peruvians
- Defining Inflammatory Cell States in Rheumatoid Arthritis Joint Synovial Tissues by Integrating Single-cell Transcriptomics and Mass Cytometry
- IMPACT: Genomic annotation of cell-state-specific regulatory elements inferred from the epigenome of bound transcription factors
- Lymphocyte innateness is defined by underlying transcriptional states reflecting a balance between proliferation and effector functions
Soumya Raychaudhuri's Twitter
Final day walking to school with @ShaantiR as a 10th grader at Brookline High School. Thanks to the creative and hardworking teachers, administrators, and staff of @BrooklinePublic for making this really tough year so much better than we could have imagined. t.co/OemiCLH2xv
- Thoughts from @andreafava, @soumya_boston, and me about lupus nephritis analyses from the Accelerating Medicines Partnership RA/SLE Network t.co/5uumPewDdg
- Less than a week until our @LabExMI symposium as part of @FOCISimmunology online annual meeting, amazing speakers @Etienne_Patin @BrodinPetter @GosiaTrynka @soumya_boston @Muzz_Haniffa & Minne Sarwal Still time to register t.co/iHE1AaTm9z #FOCIS t.co/X1gcPyzIn5
- Recent paper from Ogongo (African Health Research Institute, now at UCSF) demonstrates the importance of peptide specific Th17 function in lung tissue in TB control, complementing our immunoprofiling T cell cohort study. t.co/cxkXDi0or7
- @jon_y_huang … as relevant in immuno-profiling as it is in any other human study.