At the Raychaudhuri Lab, we study the basis of immune mediated disease using techniques in human genetics, bioinformatics, and systems biology.
Below, please click each figure to visit the associated publication.
- Distinct HLA Associations with Rheumatoid Arthritis Subsets Defined by Serological Subphenotype
- Fast, sensitive and accurate integration of single-cell data with Harmony
- Early progression to active tuberculosis is a highly heritable trait driven by 3q23 in Peruvians
- Defining Inflammatory Cell States in Rheumatoid Arthritis Joint Synovial Tissues by Integrating Single-cell Transcriptomics and Mass Cytometry
- IMPACT: Genomic annotation of cell-state-specific regulatory elements inferred from the epigenome of bound transcription factors
- Lymphocyte innateness is defined by underlying transcriptional states reflecting a balance between proliferation and effector functions
Soumya Raychaudhuri's Twitter
- Black Army officer held at gunpoint in his car: “I’m honestly afraid to get out.” Cop: “Yeah, you should be.” Cops then pepper sprayed, beat, & handcuffed Army LT Caron Nazario was while in uniform... then let him go😐 Horrific police violence t.co/XMcGHXVKc8
Cherry blossoms blooming in Brookline. t.co/7TQoxZQpK3
- Nice video describing G-Prob to use genetic data to predict individual risk of rheumatic diseases by @RachelKnevel! t.co/HElu4PytdE
- Differences in #COVID vaccine rates may matter in #Massachusetts. Barnstable County has the highest positive test rate (6.3% 14d avg compared to 2.5% for state). Also has the lowest vaccination rates (2% vs 20% fully vaccinated, 5% vs ~50% for 65+). #VaccinesSaveLives
- @yluo86 First world problem! Is docx ok?